Following on from the Frog and later Airfix offerings, Roden have released the iconic VC10 in both BOAC and East African liveries. ([just as Frog planned!)
I got my sticky fingers on a test shot today and here it is.......... I also apologise for the watermarks on the images but when I posted the pre-release box-art, prints were on sale on the net as well as some model shops saying it was in stock....Naughty and if anybody wants a watermark free version please let me know....By the way I even got a mention on the instruction sheet..
The model including all paper work and decals etc are © Roden.
Roden models are imported and distributed in the UK by Pocketbond
The Latest news/updates
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 30001.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- 30002.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- Roden VC10.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- Roden VC10-3.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- Roden VC10-4.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- IMG_1457.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- IMG_1459.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- IMG_1458.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- Roden VC10-2.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
- Roden VC10-1.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 6799 times
Last edited by wannsee on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Za naszą i waszą wolność For our freedom and yours
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest