This Frog Interceptor is nearly 80 years old ! Yes it is in need of restoration and one day I hope I will be able to do it justice. Inside the box are various rubber bands that have snapped. I wonder how many flights this one made before being stored away. Amazing to think it even survived the War years. Pure nostalgia.
I know it is not plastic but I have included it here as a tribute to Frog and as part of the history of the company.I am amazed by the engineering employed.
This is the place for the history of Frog
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
- The Rather worn Box Top
- IMG_3117.jpg (38.54 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
- Still looking good but awaiting restoration
- IMG_3120.jpg (30.54 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
- A view inside the box showing the Prop winder
- IMG_3118.jpg (33.47 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
- The box end and winding instructions
- IMG_3119.jpg (55.45 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Za naszą i waszą wolność For our freedom and yours
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest