Cornelis

This is the place to introduce yourself
cornelis

Cornelis

Unread postby cornelis » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Hallo. I'm from the Netherlands, now 81 but still active with aircraft modeling in 1/72, most Frog. My first was a Spitfire, made her in 1962. Why ? Well, I saw many of the WW2 aircraft and once when kits were available, I made them. I remember the V2
going up, Lancasters and the B 17 dropping food near my home very well and some years later the Oxfords, Mitchell's and Fireflies on Valkenburg Airfield nearby. That's long ago now.
OK, that's enough for the moment, goodbye, Cornelis.

wannsee
Site Admin

Re: Cornelis

Unread postby wannsee » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Welcome Sir....And long may you continue to do so.

Martin
Za naszą i waszą wolność For our freedom and yours

rossman

Unread postby rossman » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 am

Greetings from Alberta,Canada! I am in my forties now started modelling in the seventies with Frog kits in Jamaica west indies,and also aurora and airfix and the odd revell or mongram.preferred 1:72 scale but now open to larger scales. cheers~! :idea: am especially fond of box art as am a visual artist as well as gardener by trade.L have a desert bf 109 f by frog but l cant bring myself to open it and build it-its still in its plastic bag against the cardboard backing,very unique method of packaging.frog was the best,wish they were still in the business l'd buy em all the time,just to look at the art.

dogsbody

Unread postby dogsbody » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Another greeting from Alberta, Northern Alberta that is. I'm just shy of 61 and built my first FROG kit back in the late 60's. I still have some in my stash. They are all listed elsewhere on this forum.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Return to “Welcome”