First FROG

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dogsbody
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

First FROG

Unread postby dogsbody » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 pm

My first FROG kit, if I remember it correctly, was the Me109F. I do remember using the Adolf Galland decal option. This would have been 1968 or possibly 1969. From there on, I build quite a few more. Maybe not as many as Airfix, but FROG kits weren't quite as plentiful on the shelves. I lived near a small town in Eastern Canada that didn't have a hobbyshop and the family only made infrequent trips to the city.
I still have a few FROG/Novo kits on the shelf and still buy old FROG kits whenever I come across one.

Chris
Last edited by dogsbody on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

lancfan

Re: First FROG

Unread postby lancfan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm

I remember that kit very well and built more than one over the years, would build another if one turned up.

David.
If it is broken then fix it but if it isn't- LEAVE IT ALONE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of ATF, UAMF & Revell-Ations Forums.

TimJ

Re: First FROG

Unread postby TimJ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I built one on holiday one year when I was at school (a long time ago). IIRC I finished it in the desert markings.

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”