My first Frog

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TimJ
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My first Frog

Unread postby TimJ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

My first Frog, and first ever kit was the Bleriot XI when I was about seven years old. Not what I'd call an ideal first kit but I enjoyed building it and a few years ago picked up an Eastern Express reissue.

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”