Would have been the I/Va Spitfire

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Soulcharger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Would have been the I/Va Spitfire

Unread postby Soulcharger » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:40 am

Still worth building, you can still pick them up here and there, albeit maybe in it's Novo format. I still have those decals, they were about the best around when released (the header card).

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”