My first Frog

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jimmy Brown
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My first Frog

Unread postby Jimmy Brown » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Macchi 202 from my paper shop when I was 11.Strangely it was my first model when I started again nearly 10 years later.

stevehnz

Re: My first Frog

Unread postby stevehnz » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:12 am

I've seen several of these made up on different forums, they appear to make up very well from what I could see, I'm tempted to try & find one but might just settle for the Italeri ones I have.
Steve.

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”