My first Frog Kit

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lancfan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My first Frog Kit

Unread postby lancfan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 pm

I have to admit that I don't actually remember which frog kit was the first one that I built- I do remember the Beaufort (must get hold of a few sometime) and the Douglas Bader Spitfire, I always prefered the colour painting guides that Frog supplied The variety of kits was memorable, the Hornet, Tupolev SB-2, Shackleton all have a place in my memories of Frog not to mention my stash.

David.
If it is broken then fix it but if it isn't- LEAVE IT ALONE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of ATF, UAMF & Revell-Ations Forums.

Brews

Re: My first Frog Kit

Unread postby Brews » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Like you, I couldn't distinctly remember my first FROG. However, I suspect that it was the Dewoitine D.520, P-47 Razorback or Mustang II. I have all of these in my stash, and although I haven't finished it for one reason or another, the Mustang is well-advanced in construction.

lancfan

Re: My first Frog Kit

Unread postby lancfan » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm

I've got two Mustang IIs in the stash and this model stands up well even today being far more accurate than all other kits of it time. It cleans up really well and with a little TLC can almost pass for a modern kit.

David.
If it is broken then fix it but if it isn't- LEAVE IT ALONE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of ATF, UAMF & Revell-Ations Forums.

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”