My Barracuda

This is the place to remember just how you spent your pocket money
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bob(K)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Barracuda

Unread postby Bob(K) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 pm

My first Frog kit was the Fairy Barracuda and that must have been back in the 1960s. At the time I thought it was an awasome looking kit!

Also my first post - just to see if it works.

lancfan

Re: My Barracuda

Unread postby lancfan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 am

I've got a novo kit of this in my stash, when I build it it will be the aircraft used for trials of a lightweight airborne lifeboat for carrier use.

David.
If it is broken then fix it but if it isn't- LEAVE IT ALONE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of ATF, UAMF & Revell-Ations Forums.

Bob(K)

Unread postby Bob(K) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:41 pm

That will be an interesting conversion, especially gear down. I have a Frog Barracuda in my stash, but is missing the decals. I keep my eye on ebay for a set.

TimJ

Unread postby TimJ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

I remember building a Novo Barracuda back in the '70s and have a couple in the stash now, but like Bob's neither has decals.

Return to “My first Frog.. Memory lane”